LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN LEGITIMATE INTERNET BUSINESS

MY FIRST 6 MONTHS EXPERIENCED OF ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL

Excited, Doubt, Scared, Confused (big time) Overjoyed (I actually made some Money!!!)

I experienced all these feelings and more during my first 6 months as a part of Aim Global Inc. I think there were times when I had all these feelings in a single day. Now that I can look back at that 6 months I can smile about the struggles and tough days and chalk them up to experience. Without the hard days I wouldn't have ever learned what I know now.

If you are just starting out, realize there will be good days and bad. Don't take it personal. It's business. Maybe reading about some of my experiences will help you to see that you are not alone.

Remember the words of the great Commander Peter Quincy Taggert.. "Never give up, Never Surrender!"

"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working."

For me, Alliance in Motion Global Inc. is a great opportunity especially in abroad. Part of my job is being social and networking with people. Making new friends, people that have interests like mine. THAT'S MY JOB. In one day I might have interactions with people from all over the Philippines. I even have been contacted by people from around the world - from hongkong, Singapore, Brunei to name a few.

When I am not working directly with customers or team members, I might be creating new training and informational products to help them out. I have writing my blog Online and for me that is the best way to go. I love everything about Alliance in Motion Global Inc. and using technology to create and to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET YOUR FREE VIDEO NOW!