LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN LEGITIMATE INTERNET BUSINESS

Unprofessional Prospecting Practices


Some of the Information you'll read here may shatter your beliefs
in Networking. My Intention here is for you to see the Good Things and the
Not So Good things about the MLM Industry. Hopefully by knowing them,
you can take proper decisions and better course of actions. With that,
you can save a lot of time, money and efforts being wasted.


Nakakagulat na hanggang ngayon ay itinuturo padin sa mga
networkers na lahat ng tao ay prospect. Etong turo na ito ang nagbigay
ng idea sa mga networkers na ang pagkausap sa kahit sino at sa lahat ng
tao ay isang effective na recruiting strategy. Eto din ang nagtulak sa mga
networkers para gumawa ng mga nakaka-shock at unprofessional
prospecting methods.

Katulad ng mga...


Pagkausap sa lahat ng taong makikita at makakasalamuha.
Mag present sa mga makakatabi sa Bus, sa FX, sa Jeep. Mag hunting ng
mga prospects sa mga food court at sa mga parke. Mamigay ng flyers sa
kalye. Magsinungaling para lang may mabitbit sa opportunity meeting
(Kunwari kainan, job interview, job hiring, work at home, pasama style,
kidnap style, etc.) Kausapin at alukin lahat pati mga tindero, tindera,
sikyo, magtataho, estudyante, teacher, doctor, katulong, hardinero, etc.
Kahit sino-sino na lang lahat-lahat talo talo na. Basta may buhay at
humihinga tiyak ay prospect yun. Numbers Game sa madaling salita.

Etong mga prospecting practices na ito ang dahilan kung bakit
napakaraming tao ang bumababa ang tingin at ayaw sa networking
dahil tingin nila sa networking ay cheap and some kind of a joke. Etong
mga unprofesional prospecting practices na to din ang mga dahilan
kung bakit hirap kang makapag recruit dahil unti-unti nitong nasisira at
napapasama ang image ng networking industry.

3 comments:

  1. Bro, I agree sa mga comments mo about sa unprofessional prospecting methods. Pwede ba humingi sayo ng tamang tips/prospecting scripts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir doctor chukwu madu herbal home.I already gave up on ever getting cured of Herpes because i have try many treatment none of them worked out for me i have gone to different hospitals they always tell me same thing there is no cure for Herpes,when i came across a post about Dr.Chukwu Madu herbal home, in the net from a lady called Angela whom was cured of Herpes too by this herbalist, i contacted him and he reassured me with his herbal medicine which i took according to the way he instructed,after 3 weeks of taking his herbs I when for a test in my hospital, to my greatest surprise I was tested Negative, thats how i was cured. I doubted at first because i have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. I want to say a very big thank you to DR. CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME for what he has done in my life. feel free to leave him a message on email :-[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com]. and also WhatsApp him +2347030936239..

      He can still be able to help you with this herbs medicine:

      1...ALS CURE

      /DIABETES CURE

      EPILESY

      /HPV CURE

      /LUPUS

      HEPATITIS

      /CANCER

      /GOUT .     

      /HIV/AIDS

      Delete
  2. 6 months ago I was diagnosed with COPD with 55-60% lung capacity. My doctor just said all the crying , stomping your feet will not change it so just accept it and basically patted me on the back and sent me home to die. I was devastated and was afraid to do anything. I stopped riding my bike, I was afraid to do anything that would cause any exertion. It consumed my thoughts with every breath and the fear of what to expect was almost more than I could deal with. So I couldn't get myself all time I decided to find a herbal cure online and I came acrose Doctor Itua on how he cure several people suffering from Hiv, and Herpes I gave him a call on this Number +2348149277967 also chat on whatsapp he gave me all the details about the cure i paid him for the medicine after 5 working days i receieve my herbal medicine ,I use it for two weeks that is how I get Cured and today I'm living healthy and fine I give him thanks also promise him to testify about his work,He Can also cure the following deseases..Copd,Herpes,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Parkinson's Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis,diabetes,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Asthma.Contact...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com..Whatsapp Number...+2348149277976

    ReplyDelete

GET YOUR FREE VIDEO NOW!