LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN LEGITIMATE INTERNET BUSINESS

The life of prisoners and Employees

A year ago, I visited the one of jail here in Cebu.
Nong nakita ko sila nalulungkot talaga ako. I felt sorry both for prisoners.

I noticed the thick walls surrounding the prison. They were 20-feet tall with barbed wire on top. All around, I saw an pulis patrol guards holding high-powered guns around their shoulders.
Why are the walls so high? Why are there guards?
To house the prisoners. Syempre para hindi sila makatakas.

But then I realized one thing: are people outside the prison as well. But prisons are not made of stone or steel. Prisons are prisons of the mind. Their jails are made of negative thoughts and erroneous beliefs that prove to be much stronger than stone and steel. Sabi nga, pag nagka edad kana ng 20 year old ibig sabihin 200,000 words na negative ang naririnig mo nyan mula nong maliit kapa.

I met so many people are trapped. They say, "This is my lot in life. I will not longer. I will die here. I'm going to remain poor. I'll be here for the rest of my life. Napaka negative talaga kaya hindi tayo umaasenso sa ganun ugali hindi ko rin sila masisisi kasi nakatira tayo sa negative world sabi ng iba.

People are imprisoned by poverty am I right? Yes, because I'm one of them but I changed my mind settings about this.

Many people are imprisoned by poverty because:

For their underpaid jobs.

For their debts.

For their self-esteem.

Here is our problem: We believe that small.

For too long, you've heard people say ...

"Be humble. Do not sleep too high."

"Be content. Do not aspire to bigger things."

"Be humble. Do not look for a better life."

Break the prison walls around you!

Shatter them taking beliefs of God for your life.

Because you hear a different message of God.

He says: "You are my son. I've given you a gift powerful within you. I will multiply your gift to multiply their reach, boosting their influence, and multiply the blessings to the world."

In fact, your future is brighter than your past!

I believe God wants more for your life.

God wants to expand.

To become better.

To go higher.

To increase.

To love more.

To serve more.

To prosper so that others may prosper.

Brothers and Sisters duplicate yourself.

I invite you to join Alliance in motion Global inc.
Turning ordinary people to become extraordinary millionaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET YOUR FREE VIDEO NOW!